Financial Advisory Senior Manager - M&A Transaction Services
, Business Services
Our client is seeking a key member to join their M & A Transaction Services department to assists their national and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, financial advice, due diligence and valuation.
In this role in the M & A Transaction Services department, you will be involved in the acquisition or sale of companies, on behalf of industrial and commercial customers, financial institutions or investment funds in Switzerland and in the UK.
You will join teams engaged on different types of activities in coordination with other departments of the firm (M & A, valuation, taxation, integration).
What's waiting for you
- An environment geared towards teamwork, in which you can evolve on the personal and professional level.
- Thanks to our diversified clientele, our projects have a dimension and offer the opportunity to work creatively and creatively stimulating.
- New challenges are waiting for you every day within our team multicultural and highly motivated individuals.
- You have a university degree in the field of finance or accounting, or in another field with financial training complementary
- You will have 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of financial due diligence, ideally acquired within a Big 4.
- You are comfortable with accounting and financial techniques and want to expand your field of expertise in these areas while intervening in the context of M & A transactions.
- You are fluent in the French language and have an excellent level of English. Knowledge of German or other languages is an asset.
- You are dynamic, have a strong analytical capacity, know how to structure and synthesize ideas, and are at ease in written and oral communication.
- You are able to guide and motivate the junior members of our team.
- You have a good knowledge of the Swiss economy in Switzerland and want to contribute to the rapid growth of the firm’s activities.