, Sales & Account Management
, Director & Head of & C Level
The Account Director will be responsible for the development of sales of designated software products predominantly within the Top 100 law firms in the legal sector, nationally with some international travel.
With experience in negotiating at a high level, usually at CIO and Partner level, delivering against personal revenue targets and closing new contracts the Account Director will also lead on key projects on behalf of their Business Manager.
Regular activities for the Account Director will include:
- Account management of the largest law firms being the relationship lead and identifying opportunity.
- To achieve significant GM from new business sales
- To make a significant contribution to the company’s overall GP and top line sales revenue
- To follow the latest trends and developments in own field and adapt these to apply in the organisation.
- May operate on a multi-country basis.
- Management of a direct or virtual team.
- Define, develop and own key customer relationships and customer contact strategy.
- Responsible for selling Software, IT Services, ICT and Communication products within the professional services / legal sector (Top 100).
- Will lead on customer satisfaction and ensure revenue targets are met across the sector
- Forecasting business and sales planning within customer account ensuring account development plans reflect the strategic direction of the customer.
- Knowledge of the software, networking, infrastructure and IT Services portfolio, to be able to operate on higher value / more complex product / solutions provided to the Professional Services Sector.
- Leverage marketing to integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing events, e.g., client conference, new product releases, case studies /references
- To provide cover for line manager when on leave from work
The Account Director will offer the following skills/experience:
- Degree level, or equivalent job experience imperative.
- Good leadership skills in managing, motivating and coaching.
- Significant experience in the software, telecoms/IT sales function, including solution selling.
- Track record of delivering against revenue and GP targets.
- In depth knowledge across Software, Communications, Networks & IT Services, particularly for the Legal Sector.
- Experience in managing relationships and business issues across functions and lines of business.
- Strong commercial acumen, financial skills and experience of delivery against a P&L.
- Experience of working in a small company, large company matrix
- Excellent communications, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Good partner relationship skills.