• You work in an ambitious, diversified team with an open governance, risk and compliance (GRC) working environment with a focus on the financial sector.
• You advise our clients on national and international levels regarding new regulatory requirements as well as internal and external risks.
• You help our clients with their knowledge to work more effectively and efficiently in the risk management and compliance environment.
• You lead project teams, identify new trends, capture current issues, and design, present, and implement state-of-the-art solutions for our clients.
• You help with the acquisition of customers and projects and participate in internal and external events and lectures.
• You actively coach your team members and motivate them to contribute ideas and discover customer needs.
• You have a university or college degree in economics, law or engineering.
• You have more than 5 years of experience in risk management and / or compliance, in the consulting industry (finance sector) or in the project management of large bank regulatory change the bank. You should have spent at least 80% of your time in project work.
• You have experience in leadership and coaching of employees.
• You have strong regulatory know-how in the Swiss and international environment and a good understanding of risk control techniques, which you regularly follow.
• You are characterized by above-average communicative and analytical skills and enjoy the solution of complex tasks. Furthermore, you have excellent German and English proficiency in spoken and written.
• You enjoy taking the initiative, you are reliable, independent and ready to go the extra mile.
• You enjoy team- and customer-oriented activities and are motivated to continuously develop yourself through on-and-off-the-job training.