We are currently recruiting an Management Accountant to join a technology company based in Nottingham. In this professional blue chip you will be give the opportunity to grow and develop and make a significant contribution to the sucess of the business.
- Management and ownership of key Finance processes, including billing, reporting weekly performance and posting month end journals
- Ensure adequate financial control is in place and adhered to, including all key balance sheet elements
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on cost centre performance
- Provide meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business both current and future
- Ownership of profit centre forecasting/budgeting processes
- Provide pro-active support to the Senior Finance Manager on month end issues and producing key analysis schedules
- Relate business performance to financial impact and inform the Senior Finance Manager
- Management of team goals. Ensuring all resources and implications are planned for, managed and owned
- Partnering with all levels of operational staff
- Finalist / newly qualified accountant with a minimum of two years management accounts experience.
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Solid MS Excel skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively - both written and orally
You will be a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant studying towards your professional qualification.