My client is delivering a $multibillion program of work installing secure telecommunication infrastructure across the company.
There is new opportunity for a Systems Engineer – Radio Integration to join the team
The Systems Engineer – Radio Integration will be involved in the following activities:
· Deliver end to end radio communications solutions, cost-effective and low-risk designs compliant with customers’ requirements, through-life design, capable of onward implementation and support by the company.
· Responsible for writing and reviewing ATP documentation, witnessing radio communications equipment testing and systems integration.
· Hands-on experience in planning, testing and implementation of radio networks.
· Have a good understanding of the activities associated with incremental integration and test of large systems using best practices.
· Experience and knowledge of Radio Networks (Microwave, Secure Mobile Radio), physical interfaces (RJ-35, SMA), Encryption devices and test equipment.
· Responsible for the Acceptance and technical transfer of systems integration systems including radio / wireless voice, data networks, telephony, microwave and TDM.
· Working closely with other business functions as part of project delivery (Customer, New Business, Project Delivery and Managed Services).
The Systems Engineer – Radio Integration will have duties and responsibilities to include:
· Writing RF test and acceptance documentation, witness equipment and system testing, oversee equipment configuration changes.
· Define and review sub-contractor proposals for design, installation, commissioning and acceptance testing.
· Competent to analyse a technical problem from root cause through to resolution without any prior knowledge of the subject matter.
· Ensure all design documentation is professional and of high standards and complete for technical transfer to the customer.
· Supervise sub-contractor works as appropriate.
· Excellent at producing technical reports, presentations and action plans. Confident to present to customers, peers and team members.
· Can operate autonomously with minimal supervision based on a brief of authorities
Skills and Experience required for the role: