Service Delivery and Assurance Manager
, Programme and Project Management
My client is delivering a $multibillion Telecommunications project in Saudi Arabia and has a new position available, Service Delivery and Assurance Manager.
The Service Delivery and Assurance Manager will have objectives to include:
- Act as a liaison between Operations and Maintenance team and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet operational service level agreements based on contractual obligations.
- Develop and maintain customer relations by being the operational focal point for the company scope being delivered to the customer.
- Focus on customer service, an understanding of the company’s services, knowledge to be the focal point for ITIL core process, and the ability to leverage resources across different technical teams to expedite problem resolution.
- Work independently to support the client with complex configurations.
The Service Delivery and Assurance Manager will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Establish a relationship with clients.
- Administer customer satisfaction surveys and discuss improvement areas with client.
- Customer advocate/escalation point into service delivery team 24 x 7.
- Maintains awareness of all customer projects or changes.
- Participate in SOW reviews.
- Lead critical client escalations (Incident Management).
- Manage customer expectations/relationships.
- Escalate as required within the technical/support teams to ensure assignment of resources to meet SLA compliance.
- Escalate internally to management, levels for awareness.
- Conducts customer and management briefings concerning operational decisions, scheduling requirements.
- Manages the Change Management Process:
- Interlock with Implementation team
- Interlock with Support and Customer Service
- Inform service delivery of changes or maintenance that will affect service
- Partner with Operations Team to address Billing Escalated Issues, Contract / SOW Requests & assist opportunity, Entitlements.
- Service level agreement (SLA) compliance assurance and present monthly reporting.
- Conduct operation reviews, develop presentation materials as required for both customer facing reports and internal leadership discussions.
- Own Root Cause Analysis document and facilitate technical input and track corrective actions (Problem Management).
- Proficient with service delivery Operations/Processes.
- Understands all aspects of Customer Contract and can articulate to service delivery teams as required.
- Drive Release Management discussions to provide compliance with contractual deliverable or up-sell opportunities.
- Work closely with Service delivery teams and Business teams to ensure contractual obligations are meet while maintaining margins
The Service Delivery and Assurance Manager will of skills and experience to include:
- BSc in technical field or equivalent technical experience.
- 2 years minimum experience working in ITIL roles related to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management processes.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Telecommunications Experience.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience in technical role.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to drive resolution.
- Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM, ITIL V3 Intermediate certified experience.
- Valid Driving license
- Fluent in Written and spoken English
- Experience in delivery of communications services. (Desirable)