My client provides Systems, Software and Solutions to the Legal Sector with core products being used throughout the legal profession.
There is a new opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join the team.
The Business analyst will be involved in designing and specifying detailed requirements for future releases of the products. The Business Analyst will work closely with customers, product managers, developers, third parties, and other stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of the product strategy throughout the product lifecycle.
With excellent attention to detail the Business Analyst will be seen as a recognised authority by senior leaders within the company for what they do.
Credibility both internally and externally is a must to facilitate and mediate within stakeholders.
The Business Analyst will be required to lead and present to customers, customer events, and company staff. It will also include some commercial management to ensure that products are developed to meet budgets, they will also need to be aware of external influencing factors such market trends, and technology trends.
· Sound knowledge of IT platforms and IT services (incl. software, hardware, networks & telecoms, outsource/managed services).
· Experience with working on complex projects.
· Several years’ experience designing and developing business systems, preferably in the legal or professional services sector with a proven track record of commercial and/or technical achievement.
· Good understanding Microsoft Office technologies, experience of Financial Management Systems, and some exposure to cloud based solutions would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience of a full project life cycles, with the ability to demonstrate key participation in these projects. Investigate operational needs and problems, and opportunities, recommending improvements
· Collaborative approach to design, with the ability to work as part of a team, tenacious, and totally focused.
· Ability to facilitate discussion during design, with the strength of character to make tough commercial decisions.