There is a new and exciting opportunity to get involve in a $multibillion Telecommunications project
The new position is that of Change Manager.
The Change Manager will have main objectives to include:
· The management of change to the service infrastructure including service assets, configuration items and associated documentation via Request For Change (RFC), emergency changes, incidents or problems, providing effective control and treatment of risk to the availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted.
· Responsible for the execution of the Change Management process.
· Operating the defined and agreed process, ensuring it interfaces with all other relevant processes;
· Setting targets and reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, performing process audits and managing the process improvement cycle.
Responsibilities for the Change Manager include the following:
· Manages and coordinates all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the environment;
· Ensures Change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate groups;
· Audits and manages the process lifecycle and reports to Operations management;
· Schedule Urgent CAB/XCAB meeting when necessary;
· Gathers Change Related information;
· Creates Change Request;
· Assess, evaluate and sets Risk for the Change;
· Create Change implementation plan;
· Propose Change schedule;
· Communicate Change status and results;
· Responsible to review Change Schedule (CS) for conflicts;
· Chairs the CAB;
· Report Change Management activities to Operations management;
· Produce management reports;
· Responsible for education of the Change Management process
Skills and experience required for the role are:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience and knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools;
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
· ITIL V3 foundation or Intermediate Certified Experience.
· Valid Driving License
· Two years of professional, relevant experience working in Configuration Control, Change, IT Asset Management or an equivalent ITSM roles.
· Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
· Must have suitable qualifications relevant to the role being applied for, or the demonstrable equivalent experience in Telecommunications configuration and control