My client is delivering a $multibillion Telecommunications project in Saudi Arabia. This a large programme of works required a wide range of technical and commercial skills.
There is a new opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst, reporting to the Finance Manager (Projects).
The Senior Finance Analyst will have primary responsibility for supporting project teams in all matters relating to project pricing and cost controlling, including financial management, analysis, forecasting and related reporting.
The Senior Finance Analyst will have duties to include:
• Management of project costs in accordance with approved project budgets and business delegated authority limits.
• Management of project P&L, cash flow and reporting as it relates to GPT’s key projects and customer contracts.
• Support the Time-Booking process to enable on-budget project delivery, and cost analysis.
• Consideration of financial impacts in project decision making process.
• Support on-time delivery of all key project milestones.
• Support management of project risks, opportunities & financial exposure.
• Development of programme cost and revenue models which adequately meet the requirements of the business generally as well as audit requirements of GPT’s customer, as and when required.
• Take ownership of the IP Network Project cost/price accounting, analysis and modeling.
• Contribution to the development of short, medium and long term business planning and corresponding financial modeling.
• Support operational performance optimization by regular review of, and where necessary updating, financial processes relating to costing/pricing.
• Support monthly and year end accounts closing process
The Senior Finance Analyst will also:
The Senior Finance Analyst will offer the following skills and experience: