Electronic Warfare Specialist (SME)
, Programme and Project Management
As part of an ongoing multi-billion Telecommunications project in Saudi Arabia my client is entering the next phase of the project life cycle and is seeking an Electronic Warfare Specialist to act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join their Specialist Systems Team.
The Specialist Systems Team act as the primary interface to the end customer for all Special Systems project activities and are responsible for creating and delivering through-life, value for money solutions at minimal risk to the Company. The Electronic Warfare Specialist (SME) will form an essential part of this team.
We are seeking applications from individuals with circa 10 years of successful experience in the EW realm who have previously worked on moderately complex Electronic Warfare assignments.
- Provide expert guidance on all aspects of COMINT, ELINT, EA capabilities to support the PTN and evaluation activities.
- Support the Head of Special Systems in all pre contract award activities. Design-review and tender vetted proposals in line with governance procedures and commercial practice
- Support the Head of Special Systems in the development of supporting documentation and programme management activities.
Additionally, the following will be required on a regular basis:
- Develop effective working relationships and trust with the customer and sub-contractors.
- Be the company representative at customer facing reviews and governance meetings.
- Work with the customer to fully understand customer requirements in order to deliver contract activity outputs.
- Ensure reports and reviews are produced for all pre-contract activities.
- Support the Head of Special Systems in the production of customer reports including weekly Technical Committee, monthly programme delivery working group and quarterly reports.
- Capture and produce lessons throughout the PTN and evaluation process in order to improve company processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with department / functional heads, resource owners and PMO to ensure sufficient resources are allocated to pre-contract activities
In addition to the 10 years’ experience in Electronic Warfare, the successful candidate will also have the following
- Applicants must be a graduate of military EWO or ELINT schools and must possess recent operational experience using near real-time situational awareness tools
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Circa 10 years technical and related experience in the field of coordination and technical support for modern EW systems
- Must be fluent in English.
- Hold a valid driving license.
- Experience of working in the Middle East (preferably Saudi Arabia) desirable.
- Experience of coordinating installation design or turnkey projects.
- Business experience in the Defence Sector.
- Experience in major military integration projects.
- DV clearance minimum SV clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experience individual work on a state of the art multi-billion dollar telecommunications project and attracts a fantastic package and benefits.