My client has entered a new phase of a $multibillion project and a new position is available for a Senior Risk Manager, reporting to the Head of Capability.
The responsibilities include:
· Continuous improvement for the business wide risk and opportunity management approach.
· Provide support, education and training relating to risk and compliance management across the business.
· Review corporate governance
· Audit the risk and opportunity policy and ensure compliance to standards, including liaison with auditors.
· Facilitate risk workshops for projects, support project teams with the establishment and management of risk registers; ensure the quality of risk data, describing and estimating the qualitative impacts.
· Support the delivery of ERM reporting to stakeholders
· Select and implement measures to control and mitigate risks including activities to avoid risks, transfer risks and finance risks.
· Provide the focal point and management expertise of all risks to stakeholders, assets and interests of stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
· Recognised Risk and Compliance Management qualifications (i.e. International Diploma/Certificate in Risk and Compliance Management).
· Proven track record of formulating and implementing risk management strategies and operating practices.
· Experience on using the Microsoft Project (MSP)
· A qualified number of years’ experience of setting up and managing risk management systems and standards within a large corporate organisation.
· Team leadership and Customer relationship management experience.
· Expert knowledge of industry standard risk and compliance management and analysis software (i.e. Risk Decisions Predict!).
· Certificate, Fellow or Member of the IRM (Institute of Risk Management).
· Prior working knowledge of Compliance with European Businesses.
· Working knowledge of Operational Risk Management.
· Business/acquisition experience in the Defence or Communication Sectors.
· Experience of living or working in the Middle East.