As a privacy expert you support our national and international customers in the field of "Cyber Protection & Compliance" to comply with the relevant data protection requirements.
• You analyze the existing customer situation with regard to the defined company data and determine the necessary regulations and compliance specifications that are applicable to this data
• Together with your project team, you define the data protection specifications to be implemented in detail and recommend the technical and organizational procedures for implementation
• Guiding you Projects independently, take responsibility for communication with the customer and ensure the transfer of know-how to less experienced employees
• They actively network internally and externally and generate new mandates for our Client
• They are interested in the latest developments in the area of âÂÂâÂÂdata protection and compliance, are constantly training themselves and contribute to the team's know-how.
• Successful completion of a prestigious university
• More than 3 years of professional experience in legal, compliance, security or data protection, alternatively a similar education with a strong focus on privacy and consulting.
• Ideally, experience in advising internal and / or external clients as well as in project management
• An interest in trends in the digital environment and the motivation to get to know new technologies and apply them in the field of data protection
• Ideally, certifications such as ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, IAPP or similar
• Communicative personality who likes to work as a team and convinces with her analytical thinking and judgment
• Very service-oriented in cooperation with customers
• Excellent oral and written knowledge of German and English
• You like to travel and are flexible with regard to your place of work