An innovative sourcing and manufacturing company of meats who have been around for nearly 50 years. Suppliers within retail, commercial and food service markets locally, nationally and internationally. A truly exciting time to join a rapidly expanding company.
*Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance/Electrical Engineer will provide maintenance support to the factory
*Maintenance of all plant & machinery
*Ensure sufficient stock levels of spare parts and equipment are maintained at all times
*Ensure that all Company requirements are executed
*Electrical fault diagnosis throughout the site
*Implementing and maintaining all Preventative Maintenance Schedules
*Carry out services and weekly, monthly and annually (whenever due)
*Carry out daily and weekly checks on all machinery as required
*Maintaining all machinery to the highest possible standard
*Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with the company rules and regulations
*The successful candidate must have a recognised mechanical and/or electrical qualification
* 17th Edition
*Experience of fault finding and working with control panels in an industrial environment
*The ability to work as a team
*Will have completed an apprenticeship to a minimum of HNC level in either a mechanical or electrical discipline or be multi-skilled
*Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
1. Provide maintenance support to factory
2. Maintain a high standard of all plant and machinery and keep down time to a minimum
3. To be familiar with permit to work systems and the
policies and procedures applicable.
4. Ensure P.P.M's are carried out correctly and that the Supervisor/Maintenance Manager are notified of any outstanding issues.
5. Ensure planned maintenance work orders are completed correctly, on time and to the highest standard, recording dates, times, spares usage work carried out and any outstanding issues. Returning them to the Maintenance Administrator once they have been filled in. A minimum of 70% of issued works orders will be achieved on a weekly basis.
6. To achieve maintenance targets and the maintenance plan.
7, Ensure spare equipment is overhauled/maintained without delay and to a high standard and relevant paperwork is completed, the equipment will be tagged, dated and signed prior to being stored.
8. Report to the Supervisor/Maintenance Manager any issues that may arise during the Shift.
*Vacuum pack Machines
*Small amount of welding if you are experienced
£DOE + £7,000 Overtime + Holiday + Excellent benefits
Weekly rotating shift, 8.00am - 5.00pm and 4.30pm -1am