Principal SAP BPC Consultant
, Information Technology
An exciting opportunity is now open for a Principal SAP BPC Consultant to join our multi-national Client.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Data Platforms and in the context of a Global Green Field project, you will be providing support to the Global Strategic direction for Planning and Consolidation on S/4 HANA. You will be responsible for providing all technical aspects of business and operational support, Landscape assessment, Strategic inputs to Architecture teams.
As a Principal SAP BPC Consultant, you will be interfacing with different Business Units to understand their needs and translating them into solutions.
In this role, you will be focused on the development, delivery and Strategy of business intelligence solutions including: dashboards, scorecards, reports, user interfaces, and associated data structures using SAP BPC, SAP SCA Platforms, Embedded Planning on S/4 HANA, Microsoft technology, applications and tools.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop specifications for system changes and coordinate systems development lifecycle for SAP BPC 10.0 or above
- Define and document business reporting requirements
- Mentor and support more Junior consultants with required knowledge sharing and career growth within the organisation
- Develop Dimensions, Applications and Appsets within Outlooksoft /SAP BPC environment
- Support on Strategic inputs for consolidation and convergence of multiple BPC systems across Global Landscape
- Analyze, design, test and develop system and support documentation and user training
- Hands-on experience to maintain and manage data setup and configuration in BPC/BW as and when required
- Assess impact of new software, upgrades and Landscape assessment on current procedures
- Test and implement new software, including manage the upgrade process in accordance with all industry and company methodologies
- Provide user support for financial systems and resolve user requirements
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the relevant stakeholders
You will have the following background and experience:
- Ability to follow through and ensuring successful development of code in complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent Hands-on experience of systems used (BPC, BW) processes, functionality and technical components (where applicable)
- EPM experience
- Ideally you will have SAP HANA,S/4 Finance experience or as a minimum some training or certification in SAP HANA.
- Ability to provide accurate estimates and timescales using Application Design and Development processes, templates and tools and deliver developments against agreed estimates
- Ability to steer the discussions with Stakeholders and Suppliers independently
- Awareness of Supplier management and Offshoring
- Sound Finance Planning experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as alone
- Team skills - Builds & Maintains Relationships. Helps to achieve team goals
- Service Focus – understand business criticality and focus on customer needs
- Self-management – prioritise and action tasks. Delivery of work according to timescales without supervision