Property & Building Services
, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
THE ROLE: The role is for a security engineer based in the South West. The role requires a range of experience with intruder, CCTV and access control systems and preferably the candidate will have a working knowledge of both conventional and addressable fire systems. The successful applicant will be expected to install, service and fault find on a wide range of security systems, CCTV and access control systems.
THE PERSON/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:âÂÂ¨
- To apply you must be fully competent in a range of systems.
- Have experience and understanding of security systems.
- Be pro-active, passionate, work as a team player and with enthusiasm.
- Preferably the candidate will have the ability to survey for new works.
- Experience in maintaining & managing monthly service schedules, and producing accurate reports and related industry paperwork.
- Experience in maintaining and managing vehicle stock levels.
- Able to deal with installation of security systems and projects as required.
- Full driving License.
- A level of experience of working with security systems of at least 3 years.