SAP BI/BO LEAD - Germany
, SAP BI - Business Intelligence
- Primary responsibility for the architecture and design of the SAP BW back-end (cubes, DataStores, transformations, and extractors) and SAP BW front-end (InfoSets, MultiProviders, and BEx queries). This includes the creation and enforcement of SAP BW development standards in accordance with SAP BW recommended practices.
- Proactively identify potential performance and scalability issues by leveraging SAP BW statistics and by coordinating with SAP Basis, infrastructure, and other integrated components
- Drive functional and technical design reviews and provide feedback
- Work closely with SAP developers and functional leads to align business content with business reporting and analytical requirements
- Provide estimates and follow-up to the SAP BW development process
- Plans and lead SAP BW deployments (cutovers) in conjunction with the Project Management Office and other SAP functional and technical teams
- Define the SAP BW transport and release strategies
- Drive the closure of defects and production incidents; engage and coordinates with SAP support as needed
- Define the SAP BW upgrade strategy and lead the upgrade effort
- Support the overall Business Intelligence solution architecture and strategy by providing SAP BW subject matter expertise, especially in regards to system integration
SAP BI Lead with openhub Expertise
- 10 years hands-on experience in SAP BW and BO, including implementation and management experience in SAP BW 7.x.
- Should have done at least 5 - 6 implementations using SAP BW / BO.
- Strong SAP BW-specific ABAP knowledge, including custom extraction and transformation routines
- SAP BW performance tuning experience, including external tuning with tools such as Business Objects WEBI, Design Studio and OpenhUB.
- Deep knowledge of business intelligence and IT processes and concepts (ETL, analytics, requirements analysis, quality assurance, design methodologies, data flows, etc.)
- Excellent hands on SAP Business Objects Webi, Design studio.
- Experience managing development teams, including near shore and off shore
- Excellent hands on SAP Business Objects