My client is a market leader in its field of expertise, providing Software, Systems and Solutions specifically into the Legal and Professional Services sector
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting clients on company products.
This will involve using the company Support System to assign logged calls from the system and respond to them. Additionally, the Application Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting the developed integration of third party products.
The Support Team has adopted ISO 9001:2008 you will therefore need to ensure that response and fix times as set in the standard are met. Calls are expected to be done to a good standard with client satisfaction very important. Calls are followed up with a survey with the team expected to achieve a targeted satisfaction rate.
The Application Support Analyst will follow the established ISO procedures the company has adopted and ensure these are followed.
Key areas of activity includes:
The Application Support Analyst will offer the following skills/experience:
· Have a strong interest in SQL (Structured Query Language) or programming concepts and paradigms. Ideally would be able to demonstrate an understanding of SQL or coding Structure.
· Some experience in a customer facing role via the phone or face to face.
· A good understanding of all the core Microsoft desktop products Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of other Microsoft products would be an advantage.
· IT GCSE equivalent or better would be an advantage, Undergraduate degree in a computing related course,
· GCSEs A – C in English and Maths. A Levels or equivalent would be an advantage particularly in maths and computing.
· At least 1 years’ experience in an IT environment as part of a placement year or as a previous role,
· Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance appropriately when required.
· Good telephone manner with excellent, clear communication and interpersonal skills