My client successfully delivers software, systems and solutions to the legal and professional services sector
There is a new opportunity for an IT Trainer to design, plan and deliver a programme of administrative and end user IT training to mid-market clients (generally law firms) on the use of Practice and Case Management system and other integrated applications
IT Trainer will be part of the project team delivering standard and customised training courses to new clients, as well as refreshing skills of existing client’s as new enhancements are developed.
Training delivery is split between on site at a client premises, delivered from our Fareham office or other external training facilities and increasingly via online WebEx sessions.
The IT Training will deliver training one to one or to a group.
The IT Trainer will have duties and responsibilities to include
The IT Trainer will offer Skills/Experience to include:
· Experience of working within an IT company/department and delivering software training. (Essential)
· Experience of developing training courses to be delivered to delegates with a range of IT skills and producing relevant supporting documentation. (Essential)
· Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting language. (Essential)
· Knowledge of legal practice and procedure (desirable)
· Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
· To undertake the duties as part of an integrated training team and will be expected to adopt priorities and engage in activities which promote the effective working of the whole team.
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
· Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.