My client provides software, systems and solutions to the Legal sector and has a new opportunity available for a Sales Support Consultant to join the Mid-Market Sales team.
The Sales Support Consultant will be responsible for creating and maintaining a demonstration environment ensuring this is kept up to date wherever possible with regard to both legislative and software changes.
This will include, where required, training the sales team on the use and devising ‘sales scripts’ to assist.
The Sales Support Consultant will have responsibilities to include:
· To work where required to assist the sales team with specific, significant prospects.
· To host regular WebEx sessions for clients.
· To devise and create multi-media examples and liaise with Marketing to produce copy to assist with the business development of the core SME products.
· To liaise with development and marketing to augment the messaging and communications to existing P4W clients in respect of new releases, key developments or new modules in order that clients gain a better understanding of what is available and how they might benefit.
The Sales Support Consultant will offer key skills and experience to include
· Degree educated (or equivalent) in a business, legal, or a computing subject,
· Experience of working with law firms;
o ideally from a role within a supplier of software solutions or
o from working within a law firm in a capacity where PMS/CMS/CRM management or development were key elements of their role.
· Knowledge of law firm functions, covering accounting, case management, time recording, billing, reporting
· CRM experience
· Experience of legal aid work.
· Good presentation skills
· Reasonable understanding of the challenges faced by a modern law firm and how they can be addressed with IT solutions.