My client supplies Software, systems and solutions to the Legal sector across the UK and abroad.
There is a new opportunity for a Legal Accounts and LAA Trainer to join the training team
The Trainer will design, plan and deliver a programme of administrative and end user training to the company’s mid-market clients (generally law firms) on the use of the Practice Management System including the Accounts and LAA (Public Funding) modules and other integrated software.
The Trainer will be working as part of the project team delivering standard and customised training courses to new clients, as well as refreshing skills of existing client’s as new enhancements are developed.
Training delivery is split between on site at a client premises, delivered from either the Fareham office or other external training facilities and increasingly via online WebEx sessions.
The Trainer will deliver training one to one or to a group
This position includes travel throughout the UK with overnight stays and possible overseas trips.
The Trainer will have responsibilities to include:
· Responsible for designing, planning and delivering training to Tikit’s clients on the administration and use of the company’s own software and other integrated third party software including; Partner for Windows (Accounts and LLA) and Time Recording
· Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user’s needs.
· Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to company brand guidelines.
· Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually developed as new enhancements are released and new products are integrated into Partner for Windows.
· To advise the Training Manager of the products and resources needed to meet your own training objectives.
· To adopt and promote Tikit’s standards and methodologies for delivery of training
The Trainer will offer skills and experience to include:
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
· Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
· Good at analysing software and understanding business impact and working practices.