, Information Technology
Purpose of Role:
In this interesting and varied position, you will be responsible for the planning, setup and implementation of new customers to my client’s enterprise grade communications platform.
Reporting into Senior Implementation Manager and working directly with the customers and supporting the project managers, your role will be to help in the providing and implementing the best communications solution to customers, provisioning mobile/fixed line and PBX solutions from first contact through to handover to colleagues on the Customer Services team.
Key responsibilities: -
- Managing and responding to complex questions and scenarios raised by customers. Identify customer needs, some of which maybe unstated.
- Provisioning mobile/fixed line and PBX solutions, including configuring the set up to meet the customer’s needs.
- Managing and owning the end to end terminations process and working with the finance team resolve billing issues.
- Ensuring all CRM and systems are updated to ensure good quality data capture.
- Managing the full number porting process mobile and fixed lines.
- Meeting reporting requirements including provision of information to all appropriate parties.
- Identify and manage dependencies which may affect the success of deliveries.
- Taking ownership of customer issues that impact deployment of the solution
- Define and test processes for customer implementation
- Suggesting and creating change requests to support Continuous Improvements of core system and articulating these changes into the delivery teams.
- Good understanding of telephone systems, fixed line, mobile and switch / PBX.
- Good supplier managent skills
- Experience in service management within the corporate environment
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Prince 2 desired but not essential
- ITIL desired but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK's leading provider of Telecoms infrastructure and solutions. To the right candidate this role offers training, career progression and excellent benefits.