E-Commerce Support Analyst
, Information Technology
My client is a major fashion retailer, and they are seeking an e-commerce Analyst (Hybris Analyst, e-commerce support analyst) to join a busy and exciting team.
The main responsibility of the role is to provide day to day support, fault resolution and root cause analysis to the businesses e-commerce platform (Hybris).
Ideally you will have 2 or more years working in ERP, Hybris and e-commerce support.
- Able to prioritise workload based on business drivers and commercial awareness
- Experience working with key eCommerce principles (e.g. price/stock/product feeds, search & nav, payments, content management)
- Experience supporting integration between website and ERP system
- Experience of working within or alongside system integrators
- Experience of using Jira or similar tooling to manage issues
- E-commerce platform experience (Preferably Hybris)
- Top communication skills
- Working with 3rd parties
- Great team player