1st line Customer Service Specialist
, Customer & Technical Support
One of the UK largest telecommunication and tech giants are seeking a passionate and technically astute customer service agent to join their front-line team of Customer Service Specialists.
We are seeking applications from technically astute customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
In this role you will be working on the customer service helpdesk answering / pro-actively making calls, sending emails or live chatting to help resolve customer issues.
With your extensive product training you will endeavour to identify and resolve customer issues, tracking and escalating issues to 2nd line support where necessary.
- Provide first line fault diagnosis and support for the product. Identify problems within customer environments and find resolutions to configuration issues and specific customer site issues.
- Track all problems thoroughly and take ownership of all support calls escalated through to resolution.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service which includes positively dealing with customer needs, regularly updating customers and portraying a positive image of the company.
- Recommending add on products to compliment the customers business
- Flexible to join an out of hours rota, to pick up critical customer issue out of hours and effectively manage these to conclusion.
- Min 5 GCSE level or equivalent including English and Maths.
- Mobile/PBX/SIP Qualifications and training is highly desired.
- 12 months experience in a technical helpdesk, within a telecoms company
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Commercial or technical training or equivalent study such as a Customer Service NVQ desirable.
- Knowledge of telephone systems, fixed line, switch/PBX, mobile and or radio environment
- Experience in service management within the corporate environment
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise numerous demands and can work independently
- Has a sense of responsibility and able to be flexible in their approach and thinking.
- Analytical with a good eye for detail
- Not afraid to challenge the way we work and propose solutions for improvements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip client and work in a professional yet fun environment. Training will be provided, but we’re looking to build a team of ambitious people able to make their mark on a rapidly growing and exciting organisation. This position offers excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.