Service Relationship Manager
, Customer & Technical Support
, Information Technology
, Product Management
, Sales & Account Management
One of the UK largest telecommunication and tech giants are seeking a Service Relationship Manager to join their busy and growing team.
This is a great opportunity to become a primary part of a major blue-chip client. Working with a market leading telecommunications product this will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person,
Driven by providing excellence you will work with new and existing customers supporting all aspects of services delivered to them by understanding, defining and supporting customer requirements. You will establish and nurture a highly collaborative relationship working with all levels of the customer organisation ensuring that customers are delighted with their overall experience of the company and products.
Purpose Of Role:
- To ensure that the service delivery meets and exceeds the service commitments laid out in the Service Schedule for a defined set of customers.
- To be the senior escalation contact for all service delivery related issues, both Provision & Repair.
- To also promote the product capability matched to customer requirements. Promote and explain new product capability to customer’s stakeholders – acting as a product champion and using customer insight to promote the most valid features.
- This role also deals with escalations and deliver RCAs where required to customers following major incidents and is responsible for building and enhancing a mutually beneficial customer relationship.
- You are to maintain an excellent high-level "peer" or above relationship with Account Directors, CIO and Account Teams, and to understand the market business domain and customer positioning.
- You will also support wider Service Related Initiatives, such as proactive work to ensure any of our customers are on the right package/bundle.
- A regular presence on the customer’s premises is often required principally at H/Q sites. This role involves extensive UK travel.
- Customer Service Relationship owner - To own the service customer relationship and to be responsible for building and enhancing a mutually beneficial customer relationship with Account Directors, CIO and Account Teams, and to understand the product domain and customer positioning.
- Service Reviews - To build and maintain strong customer relationships through; regular contact (including face to face), gaining and applying knowledge and understanding of our customers’ business their systems and IT, completing planned service delivery reviews and personally owning the rapid resolution of customer issues related to the company to maximise satisfaction.
- Service Stakeholder Management – To engage various functionally diverse teams to deliver the service elements contracted to and which underpin the contract. To ensure that each service delivery agent within the company meets its internal service commitments to the overall service delivery to Customer.
- Sales / Opportunity Support –To identify new opportunities and working with the Pre-sales Technical specialists and account teams on a pre-bid support, where appropriate. Identify in life upsell opportunities. To support customer resign activity.
- Service Improvement Plans - To own, develop and drive change within the business via Service Development Improvement Plans
- Escalation Management - To be the senior escalation contact for long term service issues, both Provision & Repair.
- Customer Reporting - Ensure regular customer reporting is produced covering service performance.
- Customer Satisfaction - To be accountable for service and relationship customer satisfaction, including Client Surveys and results. Recording, monitoring and reporting Customer Satisfaction. Manage improvement activity based on customer feedback.
- Degree Level Desirable or relevant customer facing relationship or product management experience
- ITIL Awareness a Minimum
- Excellent customer relationship skills /experienced customer relationship manager in complex ICT environment.
- Mobile/PBX/SIP product experience highly desirable.
- Business background to enable understanding of customer priorities.
- Strong people and project management skills are essential.
- Leadership skills to motivate others.
- Ability to work against tight timelines and escalate issues where appropriate
- Extensive UK travel to client sites.