A market leading online retailer is seeking to add a Graphic Designer to their design team. Working within a well-established design team and reporting to Head of Design you will be a key player in the strategy and portfolio department with the prime responsibility to produce the company’s marketing materials and website designs.
- Interpret briefs provided by the marketing, development and commercial teams to deliver against specific objectives.
- Provide designs for a range of onsite and external activities including email, print and the web.
- Responsible for the design and on-going development of a number of differently branded websites working in conjunction with the web development team and marketing teams.
- Design, create and amend electronic advertising including email marketing, web banners and buttons, articles, micro sites and site takeovers.
- Design of printed material including catalogues, display advertising, outdoor advertising and individual pieces of Direct Mail.
- Supporting the wider marketing team on a broad range of marketing campaigns and working closely with the commercial department to identify key products for promotion within these campaigns.
- To work within the established corporate guidelines and third party partner guidelines to maintain the corporate identity.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver is essential
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS3 is essential
- A good working knowledge of producing artwork for print is essential
- An understanding and ability to build web pages to W3C-compliant standards would be beneficial
- Experience in usability design, responsive design and wire frames would be beneficial
- A working knowledge of WordPress software would be beneficial
- Experience of content management systems would be beneficial
- Video editing skills are desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a blue-chip company in a position that offers a varied mix of design work for a variety of 3rd party business partners.