Accounts Support Analyst
, Customer & Technical Support
A multinational company that specialises in providing software and software solutions into the Legal and Professional Service Sector has an opportunity for an Accounts Support Analyst join their Support Team.
The Accounts Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing assistance mainly on the accounting functions and modules with my client’s software solution to the Legal sector.
This role will involve: -
- Answering and responding to inbound support calls from corporate clients.
- Supporting products across a number of different Microsoft technologies / platforms, including Terminal services and Citrix.
- Giving clients regular updates on progress of their active support tickets.
- Ensuring line management is made aware of any potential serious issues and kept updated on any issues that have been escalated.
- In the event of issues being identified as a software fault you are expected to raise the necessary documentation and support QA.
- Backing up data before running changes to live data
- GCSEs A-C in English and Mathematics
- A Levels or equivalent would be an advantage particularly in mathematics or computing.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Have a strong interest accounting/legal accounting
- Some experience in a customer facing role where you have used your conversational skills communicate with the customer via the phone or face to face.
- Should be competent in Microsoft Office Suite; notably MS Excel. Knowledge of other Microsoft products would be an advantage.
- IT GCSE equivalent or better Qualifications would be an advantage.
- Strong interest in learning database administration, particularly MS SQL Server.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an Accounts or IT Environment either as part of a placement year or as a previous role.
It should be noted that this role has a slight Monday to Friday shift pattern: 8:00am to 4.30pm & 9:00am to 5:30pm
Additionally, from time to time it is likely members of the team will be required to do remote support and be on call for clients out of hours and at the weekend. This is compensated at an appropriate overtime payment.