Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer
, Education & Teaching & Training
A multinational company that specialises in providing software and software solutions into the Legal and Professional Service Sector has an opportunity for Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer join their Consultancy & Training team.
In this role you will be delivering bespoke consultancy along with standard and customised administrator based training courses to new and existing clients alike, as well as refreshing skills of existing client’s through Training Passports.
Your role will be to design, plan and deliver a programme of administrative and end user training to mid-market customers (generally law firms) on the use of my client’s practice management system including the Accounts and LAA (Public Funding) modules and other integrated software.
The consultancy & training services will be delivered remotely whenever possible and on the customer’s premises when necessary. The successful candidate should expect to deliver these services one to one, to a group or via a webinar. As such, this role will include travel throughout the UK with overnight stays and possible overseas trips.
Additionally you will:-
- Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user’s needs.
- Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually developed as new enhancements are released and new products are integrated into the core product offering.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Training Manager.
The skills and experience you need
- Experience of working within an IT Company/Department and delivering software training.
- Knowledge of Legal Accounting Procedures and Legal Aid requirements.
- Experience of working with legal practice and legal accounting software including time recording software.
- A working knowledge of building financial reports using Microsoft Excel and/or Crystal Reports
- Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
- The candidate will be expected to undertake the duties as part of an integrated training team and will be expected to adopt priorities and engage in activities which promote the effective working of the whole team.
- Set a positive and professional example to all colleagues, and develop positive communication with all departments.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to nurture a positive image of the company and to adhere and positively contribute to the companies rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture.
- Good at analysing software and understanding business impact and working practices.