Data Analyst / Data Transfer Analyst
, Data & Analytics
My client, a blue-chip multinational company, is seeking Data Analyst / Data Transfer Analyst to join their Fareham based Operations team.
In this role you will be working with both new and existing customers to help in the smooth transfer and migration of customer data into my clients MS SQL based system.
The role: -
- To transfer / migrate data from third party systems to the highest possible standards using standardised conversion scripts and techniques.
- To assist in the development of transfer scripts, techniques and procedures relating to data transfers.
- To manage and assist with the production of technical documentation relating to data transfers.
- To act as 2nd line support where problems arise from data transfers.
- To assist with the checking of transferred data to ensure accuracy.
- To scope and create custom reports, alerts, XAML screens on a Consultancy basis.
- To carry out any other reasonable management requests.
The skills and experience you need
- Experience of relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of manipulating data with a variety of tools such as SQL Server and MS Access etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and to pre-agreed timelines.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to solve increasingly complex problems.
- Ability to communicate accurately and inspire confidence
- Positive and professional attitude to work and colleagues within a demanding environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leading company with a reputation for quality of employment and career progression.