Big Data Lead Consultant - Automotive (m/w)
, SAP Consultant
Company at a glance:
This company believes that it takes more than just competence and the ability to stay ahead of the learning curve to keep up in this dynamic environment. It also takes a forward-looking approach to thought and action, and the will to get actively involved in shaping the process of change through their fresh plans for 2018 onwards. Their innovative ideas and future strategies can only be seen as a long term gain for your career and personal life. Being part of one of the world’s highest-performing teams delivering exceptional insights will only compliment your current skills and take you to another level. So when you join them, you’ll have the chance to build relationships and learn some of the best minds from all over the world and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career. You’ll be encouraged to find a path that complements your own personal strengths and interests while also improving the way they work internally. Joining them is about so much more than just the company`s name on your CV.
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Very good German and English language skills
- Ability to travel to the customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with datasets
- Ability to build processes that support data structures, data transformation, workload management and metadata.
- Ability to work with data and analytics team members to help optimize company’s data systems
- Ability to build and design infrastructure for data extraction and loading of data using technology like AWS and SQL
- 4+ years of experience in a similar Data Engineer/Scientist role.
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead a team
- Strong working SQL knowledge and experience working with databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Hadoop, Kafka, Spark
- NON- SQL and SQL databases
- Data workflow management tools including Airflow and Azkaban
- AWS cloud services such as EMR, RDS and Redshift
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages including Java, Python, C++, C# etc