Senior Software Developer
, Web & Software Engineering
My Fareham based blue-chip client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to become a key member of their Development Team.
In this role you’ll be working on their core software product, developing new applications using a varied spread of technologies and languages.
Ideally applicants will have a minimum of five years alongside experience working with the following technologies:
- Visual C++ with MFC; STL;
- Microsoft C#;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Visual Studio 2013;
- Web Services (SOAP, REST);
As a Senior Software Developer, your duties will include: -
- Provide a senior programming resource for the development of new and existing applications.
- Assisting with the production of detailed technical specifications. Working closely with the QA Team, Product Managers and other team members to ensure products are developed to high standards and meet stated requirements.
- Self-testing of code in controlled environment before handing over to QA, to ensure code is fit for purpose.
- Provide 3rd Line support for the support department where program or data irregularities occur.
- Assisting with the peer review of other code.
- Work with other team members to enhance the product and ensure best code standards are met.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with one of the UK’s leading companies. Alongside and competitive salary this positions also offers a 10% on target bonus, company pension scheme, Life Assurance and a multitude of additional benefits.