My client is delivering a $multibillion Telecommunications project in Saudi Arabia.
There is a new position available for an English Language Teacher, based in Riyadh, to deliver English Language Instruction, technical and general, and provide support to students at all levels.
The English Language Teacher will provide a professional standard of teaching consistent with an internationally recognised technical training institute
The English Language Teacher duties include:
· Deliver English Language delivery (including methodology and media selection), technical and general.
· Produce materials, in the form of pamphlets, handouts, presentations and weekly tests, to support the training process.
· Provide advice to the Course Developer as required.
· Provide written reports on a weekly basis for all students, to include weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures.
· Liaise with other departments as directed by the Lead English Teacher.
· Provide teaching cover in all areas of the English Language department as directed by the Lead English Teacher.
· Maintain standards of student discipline.
· To develop and maintain good working relationships with the local Assistant Instructors.
· Class management and reporting
· Advising on course development
· Any other duties as directed by Line Manager or Training Delivery Manager.
The English Language Teacher will offer the following skills/experience
· Must be a NATIVE English speaker
· Foundation Degrees (all disciplines), Certificates in Teaching English as a Second Language – TEFL, CELTA, DELTA
· Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
· Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
· Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of work within a military environment.
· Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
· Must be a self-starter with high levels of personal integrity, sensitivity and be customer focused.
· Must be an active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the customer.
· Must hold a clean, valid driving licence (ESSENTIAL)