My client has new opportunities for 3 Project Managers to join the Special Systems team for a new project, part of a $multibillion program of work
The Project Manager position resides within a dedicated IPT and reports to the IPT Programme Manager.
The Project Manager will action the following:
· Responsible for the management, control and monitoring of elements of the Project, throughout all stages of the project lifecycle from design through to implementation, customer acceptance and technical transfer into operational use.
· The key responsibility will be to ensure the integration of specialist communications equipment into a designated vehicle.
· Have strong Integration & delivery experience and regarded as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
· Be the "go to" person for the status of all Project activities and will provide a “hands on” approach to ensure all stakeholder integration and delivery issues are resolved.
· Drive the development of the vehicle integration and delivery and to achieve sign off tests to meet key project milestone deliverables through a highly proactive approach resolving cross functional technical conflicts and engineering issues.
· Deal with, on a day-to-day basis, stakeholder management and officials located in Riyadh at all levels
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
To deliver the project in line with the customer’s key success criteria, namely delivery to specified performance, time, cost and quality, which entails:
The Project Manager will require the following skills/experience:
Ø Experience of managing a vehicle integration testing process would be an advantage.
Ø Experience with dealing with military personnel and military type operational requirements.
Ø Proven track record as a team player and an effective manager of project teams.
Ø Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of tools including ‘Project’.