Following the start of an additional project within a $multibillion telecommunications programme, there is a new position available for a suitably experienced Senior Project Manager – Mobile Platforms.
The Senior Project Manager – Mobile Platforms will have the following objectives:
The primary responsibility of the Senior Programme Manager – Mobile Platforms is to deliver the vehicle delivery project in line with specified performance, time, cost and quality, which entails:
· A full understanding of customer requirements with the aim of meeting or exceeding major milestones.
· Managing the customer expectations by reporting accurately and capturing any variations through the project change control procedures.
· Control all relevant project activities and finances.
· Ensure vehicle delivery risks are defined, acted on, maintained and reported against.
· Regular reviews with senior staff on the progress of the vehicle delivery project
The Senior Project Manager – Mobile Platforms will offer the following skills/experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Communications engineering discipline.
· Previous experience of being involved in a major vehicle integration project with a thorough knowledge of whole vehicle engineering and integration process. including:
Ø Conducting design reviews
Ø Certification and homologation
Ø Managing Vehicle, First of Type Tracking and testing
Ø Releasing vehicles post-certification confirmation
Ø Project sign offs
· Experience of managing a vehicle integration testing process would be an advantage.
· Experience with dealing with military personnel and military type operational requirements.
· Proven track record as a team player and an effective manager of project teams.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of tools including ‘Project’.
· Experience of working in the Middle East (preferably Saudi Arabia) (desirable)
· Experience in major military integration projects. (desirable)
· Business experience in the Defence Sector (desirable)