Senior Customer Project Manager
, Programme and Project Management
One of the UK largest telecommunication and tech giants has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their Project Management Team.
In this role you will manage, lead and motivate a team of Project Managers who are responsible for on boarding customers to our client’s high growth product.
In addition to being an inspirational leader you will also be responsible for resource planning to meet work volumes to ensure the team meets customer commitments, key KCI points are met, with objectives centered on meeting financial, people and customer satisfaction targets.
The role also acts as the first line of escalation for customers during project delivery and involves establishing processes which haven’t already been captured.
- To own the customer relationship through a team of field based Customer Project Managers.
- To act as coach products and techniques for dealing with customer issues at each stage of the customer interaction and implementation.
- To ensure quality compliance targets are met for own team and to meet stretching people related targets.
- To communicate operational plans as it applies to the team, report on productivity and other measures as required.
- To act as the first escalation point for customer complaints/issues made during customer implementation and retain ownership until resolution.
- To be responsible for resource planning and capability matching within their team.
- To own and develop the Customer Relationship with their designated customer-base and to deliver excellent customer satisfaction during implementation. This is measured via a post implementation customer survey.
- To own the customer relationship at "peer level" or higher within the customer organisation,
- To manage Service Delivery and Reporting, as well as to build and enhance a mutually beneficial relationship.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate must have the following capabilities and competencies;
- Passionate about superb service
- Demonstrable experience as a line manager in a telecoms service / billing environment, excellent coaching skills and experience of dealing with people performance issues.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills internally and externally with partners and suppliers at different levels with the organisation. uncompromising in delivering quality
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and setting best practice processes to ensure a robust implementation operation
- Possess first-rate organisational skills including resource planning to include capacity management and performance enhancement
- Analytical - able to interpret data/reports to ensure that you and your team are delivering a best-in-class operation and to agreed SLAs/KPIs and to identify areas for improvement and potential risks/issues. Have an eye for detail.
- Customer management skills, including handing escalations.
- Good IT, including experience of using CRM systems / Communication competencies in one or more field, to provide the necessary guidance and input during customer service impacting issues.
- Confident in presenting to large groups.
- A quick learner with an independent, proactive working style.
- Confident and assertive and confident to challenge ideas in a non-confrontational way.
- Ability to make timely decisions which are sound and well thought through.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Mobile or PBX delivery experience gained in either of leading provider of Mobility or PBX’s
- Experience of successfully managing and developing people in multi-disciplined environment
- PRINCE 2 desirable
- SIP Qualifications desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced Project Manager with first class people management skills join a major blue chip with a pioneering and market leading telecomunications product.